Next to the common cold, digestive problems are the most frequent reasons why people seek medical advice. In fact two out of every three people have had a digestive problem within the past three months. In many cases the symptoms cause such distress that the impact on their lives is very debilitating.If you have any of the following symptoms or conditions and have not had a resolution from conventional medical approaches, nutritional therapy can be particularly beneficial.
Do you suffer from frequent bouts of:
- Excess Flatulence
- Chronic Bloating and/or burping
- Constipation or Diarrhoea
- Discomfort after eating, or suspected food intolerance
- Thrush or Cystitis
- Rectal Itching
- Abdominal Pain or Stomach Cramps
- Frequent nausea
Or have you been diagnosed with or suspect you have :
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcers or Gastritis
- Coeliac Disease
- Chronic tummy problems following a trip abroad, use of antibiotics, or food poisoning
Or do you have ‘unexplainable symptoms’ whose cause has not been found?
- Unexplained fatigue or lack of energy
- Joint or muscle pains or Fibromyalgia
- Arthritis of any kind – see the article on this website
- Auto-immune disease such as rheumatoid arthritis
Over the past 20 years, I have seen thousands of clients with the above symptoms and illnesses. Most if not all, have been to see their doctor about their very distressing problems only to be told they have IBS or are suffering from stress and nothing can be done about it.
BUT – there are many causes of digestive disease including:
- An overgrowth of yeast in the gut (Candida)
- A lack of beneficial bacteria
- Parasitic or bacterial infections
- Food intolerances
- A lack of digestive enzymes
- Inflammation in the digestive tract
- Insufficient (or too much) stomach acid or misuse of antacid medication
How I can help: Using the various tools of nutritional therapy, my job is to investigate the underlying cause(s) of your distressing problems and then to help put them right. This may be through some functional tests such as a food intolerance test or a simple stool test done at home, or blood test (done via your doctor or via a private hospital), and/or through a specific dietary regime and supplements tailored to treat the causes of your particular problem. This approach has helped many clients to greatly improve their health.
To contact me
If you feel a personal consultation would benefit you, or you want to find out more, please contact me.
Call 01892 616621 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about consultation duration, fees and what happens during a consultation, click here.