If you do not have a specific health problem
Many people simply want to improve their energy levels, prevent the onset of degenerative diseases, lose weight, or improve their eating and general well-being.
Nutritional therapy can greatly help achieve these and if this is what you are looking for, one or two personal consultations at my clinic would be perfect for you.
Nutritional Therapy may also help with:
- Recovery from serious illness
- Pre-conceptual care, infertility and pregnancy
- Chronic health problems including:
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Digestive problems e.g. chronic constipation or diarrhoea, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), colitis, bloating,excess flatulence, abdominal discomfort, ulcers and Candida
- Skin disorders e.g. psoriasis, eczema, acne and dermatitis
- Structural problems e.g. arthritis and osteoporosis, muscle cramps and aches
- Blood sugar imbalances e.g. sugar or carbohydrate cravings, lack of energy, afternoon drowsiness, poor concentration, insulin resistance and hypoglycaemia
- Immune dysfunction e.g. frequent colds, sore throats and chest infections, M.E/ chronic fatigue syndrome. and auto-immune diseases.
- Cardiovascular or circulatory disease e.g. hypertension, high cholesterol, poor circulation, fragile veins or recovery from strokes or heart attacks.
- Hormonal problems e.g. menopausal symptoms, premenstrual problems (PMT), thyroid problems, infertility, fibroids, endometriosis and PCOS.
- Lack of energy and vitality e.g. chronic fatigue and M.E., or generally feeling low in energy and tired all the time.
- Depression and post-natal depression
- Chronic headaches and migraines
- Weight problems – weight gain or loss
- Vascular problems e.g. varicose veins, poor circulation and haemorrhoids
- Childhood illnesses such as eczema, asthma, hyperactivity, behavioural problems, autism, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADHD) and learning difficulties.