We care about your privacy
Fleur Brown Nutrition is committed to protecting your privacy. It’s very important to us and we respect anyone’s concerns about maintaining it.
We are committed to protecting your personal privacy and any details provided by you will be kept secure and confidential, in accordance with UK data protection law.
This statement tells you how and why we use your information.
- We only collect the minimum amount of information about you to help serve you better.
- Cookies: We do not currently use any cookies but we may do in the future. A cookie is a very small text file that may be placed on your hard drive by the server of a web page you visit. It is an individual label, which identifies you as a visitor – it cannot deliver viruses. Some of our cookies may be generated automatically by the software we used to create parts of the site. Others are simply used to save time by automatically filling in any forms that you have already filled in. If you want to change any details you can simply type over any text. In the future, we may use cookie files to help personalise the site and help you experience it in the way that suits you best.
- Fleur Brown Nutrition may gather the following information in aggregate for: browser type (eg. Internet Explorer, Apple Safari, Netscape Navigator, FireFox etc), operating system (eg. Windows, MacOS X, Linux), IP address, and Internet domain (eg. BT, Tiscali, Demon, AOL). This is to provide numbers of people visiting the site.
- Certain portions of this site may in the future require you to register before you can access them. We will use the information you provide to fulfil your enquiry. Registration would be entirely voluntary. However if you do not wish to register, you will be unable to access these restricted areas.
- Links to Fleur Brown Nutrition: Fleur Brown Nutrition is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any other websites linked to this site. If you have followed a link from the Site to another website you may be supplying information to a third party yourself.
- Data protection: Fleur Brown Nutrition does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent unless required by law. The Data Protection Act allows you to have access to information held about you and, where appropriate, to have it corrected or deleted. There is a maximum charge of £10 for providing a copy. Visitors to our website responding to advertisements should satisfy themselves that they know how their personal information will be used.
- We will uphold strict security procedures for the storage and use of any personal information and describe below the personal information we may collect about you, the purposes we might believe it advantageous to yourself for us to use it and the people whom we might disclose it to. Physical documents will be kept under lock and key.
- Should you register on our site for any member areas or newsletter we will ask for your name, your e-mail address and a password. This will enable us to send you information, which we think you will find of benefit, including regular e-mail Newsletters, updates and any special offers. When any orders are placed with us or any affiliated partner featured on our site we will also need to know your delivery and invoice address, credit or debit card details.
- We may provide some of this information to our partners for the purposes of completing or looking into a transaction with you.
- We may use information of your previous habits and purchases to inform you of information, products and services that we think would be appropriate to you.
- We may however disclose the most basic information about you to a third party for other limited purposes, such as payment or delivery processes.
- Should you not wish to receive any e-mail, newsletters or other information please e-mail us.
- If at a later stage, you become a registered user of the Fleur Brown Nutrition website you may be asked register and create a password. If so, you must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by e-mail or telephone immediately.
- If we believe there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of registration information, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your usage.
© Fleur Brown Nutrition